- Once Water Drop app has been successfully installed. You may open the app by tapping the icon on your Home screen.
2. You will need to configure the Water Drop app in order to connect to Shadowsocks before you can start using it. The image below shows an empty Water Drop configuration page. Tap the Plus (+) Sign on the top right corner of your screen to Add Entry.
3. Logon to your Account Page using “Safari” or any browser to get the connection details. https://shadowtunnelz.com/login
For Subscribers with Active Account: Enter your email and password you received in your email after the subscription process.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to your account. Tap the Menu Drop Down on the top right corner and select “My Account”.
5. Copy the settings from your Account page to your Water Drop Configuration Entry. Tap “Save” to save the settings.
6. When you get a prompt that “Water Drop would like to Add VPN Configurations”, Select “Allow”.
7. Enter your iPhone pass code if prompt.
8. Swipe the button right on the VPN to Turn On/Off your Water Drop VPN connection. The VPN icon will appear on the top of your screen when your iPhone is connected.